- SAFARI BOOKINGS
All Bookings shall be confirmed in writing.
Bookings shall be considered confirmed only when the booking is accompanied by a deposit valued at 25% of the tour price, whose receipt has been acknowledged by our bank. The remaining 75% must be paid 6 weeks before the tour begins, in some cases we agree with a cash payment at arrival.
- BOOKINGS, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Any cancellation of a reservation must be in writing, shall only be effective upon its receipt and acknowledgment.
The following cancellation fees will be made for cancellations:
- More than 45 days prior to trip commencement 30% of tour price
- 40 to 30 days prior to trip commencement 50% of tour price
- No show to 30 days prior to trip commencement (or no show) 100% of the total tour price
No refunds are given for the following:
- Lost travel time or substitution of facilities
- Itineraries amended after departure
- Presence of circumstances beyond company’s control which requires alternative arrangements be made to ensure the safety or further participation and enjoyment of your tour
- Lack of your appearance for any accommodation, service, activity, or tour segment without prior notice (see above)
- Premature contract termination
- BOOKING AMENDMENTS
Any amendment by the client of a once confirmed itinerary (change of dates, hotel) will be charged by a reasonable amount, but at least 10% of the tour price.
- BOOKING PAYMENT
Non-residents of Tanzania and Kenya are required by law to pay in foreign convertible currencies. For a confirmed booking we need an advance payment of 30%, which you can wire to our Kenya account, or we can charge your Visa or MasterCard via a secure online platform (7% surcharge, though). The balance you need to pay 4 weeks before arrival.
- BOOKING ACCESS
We cannot be held responsible for road and airstrip conditions, which may make travel impossible at times. Any changes to the initial itinerary are subject to the conditions and rates outlined above, despite any access matters or weather conditions.